Talk to Richard about your real estate issues. He has experience in evaluating the potential for a property and can help you understand what is going onin the commercial real estate market. Whether the issue is feasibility, property tax, affordable housing, need for professional expertise, dispute resolution or general advice on a problematic situation, Richard may be able to help. He can work with you to think through the situation to find the right solution.
Recent assignments provide insight into Polton’s capabilities. His current projects include:
- Assisting a not for profit foundation developing affordable senior housing
- Helping resolve issues regarding a Payment in Lieu of Taxes (PILOT) agreement for a major not for profit housing developer
- Evaluating eminent domain issues for private property owners facing the threat of condemnation
- Valuations of properties to divert Green Acres properties for an institutional owner
- Assist the owner of ground lease regarding an offer to purchase by a major developer to determine a good outcome
Polton has provided these services to dozens of clients, attorneys, planners and professionals. He has worked on many of the signature developments in New Jersey and can put his experience to work for you.